Planner - test

Aaah, New Year, new me, right? :) I don't really make New Year's resolutions, as we all know how hard is to keep them, but what I like to do is to make PLANS. This year the plan is to get more organized! And there is nothing better to help me with this than a pretty planner! So I went for a great quest to find the perfect planner for my needs - I browsed hundreds of websites, checked a bunch of online shops and...well I came to conclusion that if I want to have an ideal planner, I should make it myself ;) The only thing I eventually bought was a "cover" with basic lined papers and it's so pretty!
When it finally arrived, I've created customized pages to fill it in with - daily to-do list, weekly & monthly schedule and a contact list. Initially I made only one color theme, but then I thought - what if you want some different colors? This is why I share with you not one, not two, but FOUR different sets of templates! Here they are - all free for you to download! :)

 

All of the themes include above mentioned pages in A5 format - each as a separate PDF file plus a combined sets for easy printing on a standard A4 home printer.

1. Cool mint

The daily to - do page includes a space for your task list, planned appointments, phone calls and e-mails to send. It also has a little space for notes, cute glass icons to track your daily water intake and a mood tracker in the form of hearts!

2. Candy Pink

On the weekly schedule page you'll find tables for every day of a week, a place to put your top 3 goals, make notes and a table where you can track your habits such as work-outs, courses and anything you do on a weekly basis.

3. Sweet Lavender

Monthly schedule allows you to mark tasks for every day of a month, important dates such as birthdays & anniversaries plus a table to track your monthly expenses!

4. Classic Black

Contact list is exactly what it says it is ;) A place to put your important contacts - it includes lines for name, address, phone number & e-mail.

Don't have time to download it now? Pin it for later!

Share on Google+ Pin on Pinterest StumbleUpon

About Kati

I'm a passionate blogger and freelance graphic designer. When I'm not working, I'm either reading, researching, learning new stuff, playing games or writing about cool findings. Oh, and I cook too! If you'd like to get in touch - whether it's about a collaboration, your awesome project, feedback, or you just want to exchange views - drop me a line!
Contact